Biocrates has helped basic, clinical and pharmaceutical researchers of a wide variety of fields. Some examples are mentioned on this page.
- Semba et al.: Environmental enteric dysfunction is associated with carnitine deficiency and altered fatty acid oxidation; EBioMedicine 2017
- McIntosh et al.: FODMAPs alter symptoms and the metabolome of patients with IBS: a randomised controlled trial; Gut 2016
- Geurts et al.: Adipose tissue NAPE-PLD controls fat mass development by altering the browning process and gut microbiota; Nat. Commun. 2015
- Zhou et al.: Metabonomics Reveals Metabolite Changes in Biliary Atresia Infants; J. Proteome Res. 2015
- Vögeli et al.: Admission levels of asymmetric and symmetric dimethylarginine predict long-term outcome in patients with community-acquired pneumonia; Respiratory Research 2017
- Scarpelini et al.: Plasma metabolomics biosignature according to HIV stage of infection, pace of disease progression, viremia level and immunological response to treatment; PLOS One 2016
- Ferrario et al.: Mortality prediction in patients with severe septic shock: a pilot study using a target metabolomics approach; Scientific Reports 2016
- Köberlin et al.: A Conserved Circular Network of Coregulated Lipids Modulates Innate Immune Responses; Cell 2015
- Richter et al.: Biomarker candidates for the detection of an infectious etiology of febrile neutropenia; Infection 2015
- Schmerler et al.: Targeted metabolomics for discrimination of systemic inflammatory disorders in critically ill patients; J. Lipid Res. 2012
- Rußmayer et al.: Systems-level organization of yeast methylotrophic lifestyle; BMC biology 2015
- Ruth et al.: Pichia pastoris Aft1 - a novel transcription factor, enhancing recombinant protein secretion; Microb. Cell Fact. 2014
- Kronthaler et al.: Optimizing high-throughput metabolomic biomarker screening: a study of quenching solutions to freeze intracellular metabolism in CHO cells; OMICS 2012
Gynecology and Fertility
- Allalou et al.: A Predictive Metabolic Signature for the Transition from Gestational Diabetes to Type 2 Diabetes; Diabetes 2016
- Gelaye et al.: Maternal Early Pregnancy Serum Metabolomics Profile and Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding as Predictors of Placental Abruption: A Prospective Study; PLOS One 2016
- Ambroziak et al.: LC-MS/MS improves screening towards 21-hydroxylase deficiency; Gynecological endocrinology 2012
- Vouk et al.: Discovery of phosphatidylcholines and sphingomyelins as biomarkers for ovarian endometriosis; Hum. Reprod. 2012
Biocrates is a partner in the BrainAge consortium, investigating effects pre-natal programming on age-related diseases.
- Tautenhahn et al.: Attenuation of Postoperative Acute Liver Failure by Mesenchymal Stem Cell Treatment Due to Metabolic Implications; Annals of surgery 2015
For more information, please contact us!