Standardized Bile Acids Phenotyping in Mouse and Man
- Worldwide first, quantitative kit
- Primary/Secondary bile acids
- Conjugated/Unconjugated bile acids
- From only 10 µL of human plasma/serum or mouse plasma
- 19 mouse specific bile acids
- 16 human specific bile acids
The integrated MetIDQ Software streamlines data analysis by automated calculation of metabolite concentrations.
Biocrates Bile Acids Kit: The Easiest Way to Assess Host-Microbiome Interaction
- Ready to use components for all major ms-platforms with standard ESI ion source
- Robust, fast, simple and reliable sample preparation on 96-well patended filter plate
- UHPLC: 14 hours (2 hours sample prep + 10 hours LC-MS/MS + 2 hours data processing)
- HPLC: 24 hours (2 hours sample prep + 20 hours LC-MS/MS + 2 hours data processing)
- Human plasma, human serum and mouse plasma
(other matrix in development)
- Validated in accordance with EMA guidelines
Download Product Information
Click here for scientific background information.
Bile Acids Panel
The assay has been rigorously validated in accordance with European Medicines Agency (EMA) guidelines. Proficiency testing carried out in 10 different laboratories has demonstrated the kit’s excellent accuracy (85% to 115%) and precision (coefficient of variation < 20% for all target bile acids).
Please click here to download the detailed Biocrates Bile Acids Kit Information.